This week was something that I might need one day when I do loose a loved one. I learned that a lot of time we have the misconception that an event cause an emotion, and then we think about the emotion. So this way would defend the cause for any rash behavior when a crisis did hit. But in reality the event causes thoughts first which then lead to emotions. So we can decide on how we will feel about a certain event. We also can decide on how to act. When crisis hit their is a lot strain on the family and many draw away. But we should do the opposite, we should get closer as a family; we should be each others support system.
Family Crisis
This week in class was seriously one of the most inspiring. It was about how families deal with crises. The material was good but the thing that made memorable was the story that Brother Williams told about how his family dealt with death in their family. My heart hurt for his poor mother, I could not imagine the feeling of loosing a child. I tried to imagine coping without one of my siblings or my parents and I seriously don't know how it could be possible.
This week was something that I might need one day when I do loose a loved one. I learned that a lot of time we have the misconception that an event cause an emotion, and then we think about the emotion. So this way would defend the cause for any rash behavior when a crisis did hit. But in reality the event causes thoughts first which then lead to emotions. So we can decide on how we will feel about a certain event. We also can decide on how to act. When crisis hit their is a lot strain on the family and many draw away. But we should do the opposite, we should get closer as a family; we should be each others support system.
This week was something that I might need one day when I do loose a loved one. I learned that a lot of time we have the misconception that an event cause an emotion, and then we think about the emotion. So this way would defend the cause for any rash behavior when a crisis did hit. But in reality the event causes thoughts first which then lead to emotions. So we can decide on how we will feel about a certain event. We also can decide on how to act. When crisis hit their is a lot strain on the family and many draw away. But we should do the opposite, we should get closer as a family; we should be each others support system.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment